This Week’s Mock Oral Exams: MOE 1 (MOE = khôlle)
Visit the padlet: remember that you need to learn how to analyse a picture. (UNIT 1, M1 p.17- 25) + vocabulary (UNIT 1, p.9-16)
Lesson 4 – Unit 1: Discovering new spaces
- Debrief on MOEs: Bring your MOE booklet, after the MOE fill in the charts p.39 to 42.
- Speaking : Who is Keir Starmer? What is RAAC?
- In the news
- Translation: TR3
- Reading & memorizing: VOCABULARY 2: select 15 words and memorise them
- Speaking: Debate in groups of 4 using all the words you have selected: The conquest of Space is a reiteration of the conquest of America. The humankind is repeating the same mistakes again.
- Methodology: M3 – CMP Mines
- Reading & Writing: « DM1 »
Hand-outs : We have used UNIT 1 – VOCABULARY 2 – M3; DM1
HOMEWORK: A bit of English everyday 🙂
1/ Buy English Grammar in Use with answers , 5th edition, Raymond Murphy, Cambridge University press, 2019, ISBN 978-1-10845765-1
2/ Subscribe to all the Padlets (MOE / General Knowledge / Pronunciation). Thus, you will know when something new has been added.(you just need to click on the BELL, which you can find on the right hand side of the screen.
3/ Keep memorizing V1, V2, V3
4/ Revise Irregular verbs part 4 (GRAMMAR BOOKLET page 86). Use the same methodology as for vocabulary lists.
5/ Read GR4 (GRAMMAR BOOKLET) + create a revision card + do the exercises in the book.
6/ Finish your TEST (DM 1)
FOR TUESDAY 10th October 2023 : TRANSLATION
BRING YOUR MOE BOOKLET & UNIT 1 TO EVERY ENGLISH CLASS.
Next Week’s Mock Oral Exams: MOE 2 DEBATE