This week’s Mock Oral Exams : MOE 1 : visit the padlet
Lesson 3 : CHAPTER 1 – The Media UNIT 1 – Summer Review
- Hand in your paragraph (300-word text on the article studied in class)
- In the news
- SPEAK : Recap: Could you speak about RAAC?
- TRANSLATION BOOKLET : Translation 2 on the comparative and superlative
- RECAP (Page 6)
- READ : Group 1 UNIT 1 p.7-8 / Group 2 UNIT 1, p. 8-9: Take notes in the chart p.10
- SPEAK : Group 1 + Group 2 (Pairwork) : Present your document, then write a short paragraph to compare the two articles.
Hand-outs : We have used the TRANSLATION BOOKLET p.5 & UNIT 1 p.6 to p.10
- Vocabulary : UNIT 22 The Media :Translate From French to English p. 152 then correct your translation.
- Practice pronouncing the words (using wordreference)
- GRAMMAR: revise GR3
- Memorize the idioms given at the top of UNIT 1 p.1. Challenge: write a short paragraph using them all.
- BRING ALL YOUR BOOKLETS TO EACH LESSON : UNIT 1 / TRANSLATION / MOE / GRAMMAR
Next week’s Mock Oral Exams : MOE 2 : THE MEDIA / DEMOCRACY / CRIME & PUNISHMENT. PRESS ARTICLE
- visit the padlet
- Read p.5-6 in the MOE Booklet (Carnet de Khôlles)
- Read p 10-18 in the MOE Booklet (Carnet de Khôlles)
- Revise Unit 22 & UNIT 25 in The Big Picture